2.06.2010

Disneyland: California Adventure Orch 1 Review

It was fun.

I mean, DANG, like the best time ever. And I'm sure all 100 kids in Orch. 1 agree that it was one day full of the best time of our lives. It was like a day sent down from the heavens above in a glorious shower of glory accompanied by a golden choir.

No other wordly experience in the history of the universe will ever compare to it. Ever.

It was so DAMN fun that it didn't even happen.

I stood there at 7 in the morning in the pouring rain, reading a sign that said "Orchestra Trip to California Adventure canceled due to weather."

I'm not ashamed to say I died a little inside, standing out there with a rather large bag full of performance things, a disposable poncho in my pocket I decided to take because there was rain (irony!), a violin, and three months worth of Mr. England yelling at the first violins every time anyone screwed up.

R.I.P Orchestra 1 Trip to California Adventure 2010 2/6/10 < / 3

No comments: