10.23.2010

iTunes Shuffle Question

My turn :D
___
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Rizzo in the Box- AFI

2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
The Long and Winding Road- The Beatles

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Never Ending Math Equation- Modest Mouse
Wait, what the f-

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Amazed- The Offspring
I guess so :v

6. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Woodgrain- Modest Mouse
Reminded of that book by Orson Scott Card where the girl with OCD is always tracing the woodgrains on the planks of her Oriental-style house.

7. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Killboy Powerhead- The Offspring
Two from the Offspring so far :T
Still, -fyeah-

8. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
A Story at Three- AFI
A) Same artists over and over
B) Made me laugh like crazy for a single strange reason

9. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Under the Gun- The Killers
So I'm a parent murderer now @_@

10. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Mean Mr. Mustard- The Beatles
This probably makes the least sense out of all my answers.

11. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Show You How- The Killers

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Death and All His Friends- Coldplay
Huh?

13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
WTF I Remember- Jon Lajoie
Truth.

14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
For Emily, Wherever I May Find Her (Live)- Simon and Garfunkel

15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
I Came As a Rat (Album Version)- Modest Mouse/Perfect Fit- AFI
I pressed fast forward twice by accident :v

16. WHAT SONG WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
The Pokemon Theme Song 1999 (Extended)- Pokemon
Oh shi-
Dang, 1/1600 chance that would happen.

17. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
This Is How I Disappear- My Chemical Romance
Oh geez, gonna make people cut themselves.

18. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
When You Were Young- The Killers










19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Muscle Museum- Muse

20. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Agitated- Muse

21. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Convenient Parking- Modest Mouse
Okay, what is up with me getting the same artists over and over again?

22. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Tiny Vessels- Death Cab for Cutie
LOL
LOL
LOL
Yarrrrr, mateys

2 comments:

Kat. said...

"17. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
This Is How I Disappear- My Chemical Romance"

Fitting. :D

SpazJaz said...

They could've played Burn Burn- Lost Prophets for what I died doing.