12.02.2010

Charity Dance Show

Radies and Gentremen,

AHS’s Dance Dept. is hosting our annual Charity Dance show on Thursday, Dec. 16! The show will not only feature Orchesis, Intermediate, and Beginning Dance, but also other dance troupes such as Barkada Modern and the Lakers & Clippers girls. Tickets are on sale now, and you can purchase them on presale for $10 at school during lunch, or @ www.seatyourself.biz/orchesis. Half of ticket sales will be donated to www.charitywater.org (a REAL charity!) I will also be dancing in the show as part of Period 2 Intermediate Dance- we’ll be doing a rock piece by a pretty underrated band and it will be AWESOME. ~




________________________________________

By the way is ANYONE GOING TO THE ROGER WATER'S CONCERT ON DEC. 14? I NEED A CONCERT BUDDY DESPERATELY PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW WILL BE ATTENDING KTHXBAI

8 comments:

SpazJaz said...

Does the average sophomore know who Roger Waters is?

Tanya said...

JASON.
DO YOU BY ANY CHANCE HAVE A YOUNGER SISTER.

I was scrolling on fb and in one of my friend's photos there's this girl that looks like a younger female version of you o__o

SpazJaz said...

o_o

No I do not. I have an older brother, but that's kind of the complete opposite.

And that better not be a picture of me you're looking at >:c

Tanya said...

yes?

SpazJaz said...

Yeah, that's me.


But I can see why you'd think that O_O

Anonymous said...

I threw up a little.

SpazJaz said...

Part of me wants to find out who this Anonymous is.

lan mao said...

What if it were actually jason in disguise