4.08.2011

Of the Latest

Contrary to popular belief, I have not forgotten this blog.
How could I, ever?
I've been busy playing minecraft er, violin and such
but now I'm enjoying sprinngg breakk (mine is a week later than AHS.)


I've also been...

...getting hooked on Sunday Comics that randomly appear in the driveway


...putting oranges in yo oranges so you can citrus while you citrus


...gaining popularity on Youtube (numbers have since risen)


...finding turkies,
...duck(s),
...and cows


...watching a live band featuring a trannie lead singer in school


...discovering that Kim Jung Il has spread his influence to Career Center computers


...visiting Asian supermarkets
...finding hilarious mistakes

...finding out that Pocky is rising to the ranks of necessity food staples like coffee



...And of course, minecrafting.
W͝O͠ƠƠ̴RL͢͝͝L̸̕Ļ͟DDḐ̶ ̴̢͝H̷̴O̸͘L̴͘͠L͟͝L͟E̛S͏̢҉S
^ got stuck in a boat, relogged, and... double me?!


Spent a (mc) day walking, but these two wolves were worth it!


honeeyydewww


largest sugar field ever?


The glorious Colosseum... before s1.drunkenminers.com got screwed by Hazenet.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SMP or SSP?

Kat. said...

SMP!

Tanya said...

I miss you :>

SpazJaz said...

Looks like Minecraft is scared of the things that go bump in the night too

Andrew said...

Yo let's go minecraft together

I'm running on George Ng's server, it's p cool

Kat. said...

As do I, Tan.

Andrew, tell me ip now

Andrew said...

Yeah his server is running like a gun mod or something. I think richard is trying to put up a vanilla server? Dunno should ask him.