6.20.2011

more digital photography

I've taken exactly 0 pictures that I've actually used in my digiphoto projects so far. This is more like design class.

I am aware the picture is tilted, i placed the basic picture i started with (treble-bass clef heart stolen right from kat's avatar) tilted and for some reason just kept going instead of fixing it early on:

musicians pictured in no particular order:
ithzak perlman, yo yo ma, roger waters, the beatles, rhcp dude whose name i dont recall, biggie smalls, simon and garfunkel, kenny g, michael jackson, eric clapton, michael buble, chris martin, daft punk, bruno mars, katy perry, taeyang, jay chou, flo rida, slash, axl rose, and my chemical romance

I don't remember which two songs I ripped the sheet music from but they're both found on imslp.org. Reasonably sure one of them is by Sarasate.

Line quoted from Shakespeare's Twelfth Night, first line of the book

2 comments:

Kat. said...

Nicely done! Although showing the names of some of the artists (Metallica) is a bit redundant...

SpazJaz said...

Those were just in the pics I Google'd and I couldn't be bothered to do any more work than I needed to :P