10.09.2011

You guys=happiness

Hellooo readers! I apologize for the delayed post, as I've been quite busy since I got back. I haven't even completely unpacked yet lolol.


Thank you all, for those of you that made the effort to see me during my brief trip to LA. It was an absolute joy to see you guys again and laugh and be amongst my own kind, and I was very, very happy. It was fantastic.

But now I'm back to the push and pull of school.
I hate high school. Instead of going on another one of my rants about my current repertoire and rehearsals and filling you in on menial details about my classes (let's admit it- it bores you and it bores me), here's a bit of dance-able music: 



DANSE OR DIE

5 comments:

SpazJaz said...

Forgot to tell you. I saw Eric shuffling while no one was watching at an FBLA meeting

SpazJaz said...

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING

Kat. said...

LOL W H A T

Tanya said...

YES I LOVE THIS SONG.

and I actually don't mind the menial details as long as we know you're alive :>

Andrew said...

I'm glad that you had a good time in LA! Don't stress out too hard!

funfact: captcha is "pokeduex"