5.22.2008

YOUR MOM!

Sorry for overlapping kathleens blog, but this is YOUR MOM!

William Shakespeare
All the world's stage, and your mama's fat ass just broke it.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Your mama makes me look hot.
Marx
Your mama's the whore of the masses.
Moses
Your mama made my bush burn.
Plato
Your mama is so dumb she wants to go back to the cave.
Caligula
Your mama's so dumb my horse would make a better consul.
Hegel
Your mama is the synthesis of stupid and ugly
Hobbes
Your mama is nasty, brutish and short.
Nietzsche
Your Mama is dead.
Julius Caesar
Your mama got fucked by Brutus, too.
Bill Clinton
Your mama's so fat, but I'll fuck her anyway.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
In our country, we don't have your mama. I do not know who told you that we have this thing.
Helen Keller
Before I met your mama I was just deaf.
John Wilkes Booth
Sic semper your mama!
Niccolo Macchiavelli
It's better to be feared than loved by your mama.
Oedipus
Your mama's so hot, I wish she were my mama.
Jason Cheng
Your mama just got burned at stake.