6.05.2008

In a play I have to write

I have to write a play. My teacher told me to bold and underline all props. I rebel.

Here are a few excerpts, because I can:

PROPS ARE BOLDED, PAY ATTENTION TO THAT!

Over Hiroshima and Nagasaki
Nathan: (Walks over and throws his “Narrator” sign on the ground.) That’s it! I quit! I’m done! No more narrator! No more abuse! (Stomps on the sign but slips.) (Crawls off stage)
(Fernanda and Carmen are in two desks, pretending to fly a plane. A sign that says “plane” hangs from each of them.)

Fernanda: This is Hawk 322, come in Falcon 333. Do not, I repeat, do NOT press the fire button. Do NOT release our atomic bombs.We are currently flying over Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
~
Fernanda: Here’s to four years of clean air, no global warming, and new vegetable oil powered hovercars! (Carmen and Fernanda step away form the boxes to celebrate. Jason and Lyndon run in and grab the box for Al Gore.)
~




Spaz copied&pasted this to a few people, and HERE WERE THE RESPONSES ON AIM:

~Yell O Kattt (9:04:32 PM): ROFLMAOWTFBBQSAUCE.
~Thisnamesucs (9:04:58 PM): LOL
~fernyyy (9:02:39 PM): HAHAHA

~ericxugao02 went idle at 9:13:58 PM.

1 comment:

Kat. said...

LOLOL
I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS