12.22.2008

I can walk on water, I can fly!

So I realized I haven't done a junk post in a while. Here it is!

About the whole Joe Satriani vs Coldplay thing, I'm saying Coldplay probably listened to the chorus of "If I Could Fly" and did a string part of it. However, some notes are taken out, it's been transferred to string/vocals, and that part is only the last two lines of the Viva la Vida chorus.

In addition, music melodies *can* be copyrighted, but not chord progressions. I put the astericks there because all ragtime songs are basically the same melody (piano anyways).

We'll call it a wash?

In other, completely unrelated news, there's a place in the Middle East where Jesus turned water into 2,000 years of unending conflict!

...

Moving on!

Our economy is in a big slump, and this time, there's no one to World War us out of it. When did Europe get so lazy?

Oh, and I'll work on a Fable 2 review sometime next week, if I can find out how to take screenshots. If all else fails, I can just take pictures by hand or rip them off the series of tubes.

~Jason, Because I Can

No comments: