9.04.2009

A H S

Summer melted away like that witch from Wiz. of Oz into a puddle.
Or should I say, school.
Before I commence my rant on how GREAT high school is, I must say my summer was a failure.
I neglected many of my " goals " (1000 words in 3 months? Ha! More like 50.) and barely brushed any of them, except maybe for the violining bit.

Anyways, I am currently infatuated with high school life. After 2 years of being cooped up in the perpetually unchanging ratty environment with the same ratty people, it was quite pleasant. (Lawl, jk ; I LOVE YOU GUYS.)

Why is it so enjoyable?
1. AWESOME FRIENDS (/acquaintances)
I found out that the secret to making friends is just not to be timid. Or shy.
Yeah, I know- common sense, d'oh..
but hey-

I just realized that.
So I met quite a few people bursting with winsauce and they make the transition much more easier. and goofier.

2. AWESOME TEACHERS
Two of my teachers lets us eat in class/chew gum.
Luckily, one of the classes is right before lunch, so no more power-starving!
Woo!
omnomnomnom.
Also, they're pretty cool, in the respect that I am actually interested in what they have to say and LOOK FORWARD to CLASS. Gasp !

3. Better food variety, srsly.
First time I saw SALAD being served in school as a main course.
SALAD, people.
LIKE ACTUAL
FRESH.
VEGETABLES.

OH
MY
GOSH.

2 comments:

SpazJaz said...

You are a tool.

SpazJaz said...

Fryut Salad. This is a reminder that Jazznkat still exists.