9.20.2009

Test Blurb



Has anyone noticed how stringent testing policies at AHS are? I'm sure that this is necessary to deter any possible forms of cheating, but it just annoys me because I'm just a freshman.

Loads of people copy homework, anyways.

One kid in my chem. class asked to see a worksheet of mine.
Then I noticed that she started copying it.
I snatched it away, of course.

In Chem., the instructor was constantly yelling at people standing too close to each other when inspecting an array of tools to name.
In Alg. 2, a kid was scolded for having a pencil box on his desk, and another had the teacher fetch a tissue for her.

I'd just like to grab em and shake them by the shoulders (if I was tall enough) and yell,
"CHILL!!!1!"
but most likely they'd just say in return,
"THIS IS SRS BUSINESS!!`1`!!~11"

Also,
http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/dhs_sets_security_alert?utm_source=a-section
and
http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/2009/09/13/unattended-children-will-be-shot/

2 comments:

SpazJaz said...

Well duh, if they stand next to each other, the knowledge would seep into each others' brains in an osmosis effect, which can only be deterred by a volume of 100 decibels or higher from a sound frequency more or less the pitch of a human voice.

Didn't you learn anything in Chem?

bnmhj520 said...

I fear for my life next year......