1.01.2010

09, 10

I liked 2009. It ended rather dreadfully, but no matter.

My high points of 09:

~Promo Party
Namely, the dance floor. I rarely party, but when I do, it's always very memorable.
~Winning SYMF
This was the first time I ever won something musically, and playing my piece after being announced miss pwnger felt epic.
~Catalina Island
Kayaking, snorkeling... nature is another reminder of God's skill in making the world a beautiful place to us.

The downsides of 09 were mainly caused by my own sins; deceit, conveying attitude, impatience, procrastination, selfishness, hubris, and incompetence among other things.
I'm working on abolishing the attitude and pride bit, but being selfless, lazy, and speaking everything with probity is quite challenging for me to overcome. But- I know God is the mastermind behind all this and HE IS MAKING ME LEARN!!
And I SHALL.

So I simply want to be a happier person this year. To achieve that, I think I'll just need to stop straying away from God's Word.
Pray for me, yes?

Please have a happy 2010,
Kat.

7 comments:

SpazJaz said...

I looked at the calendar today and realized:

"Holy crap, I just spent the last three days playing TES 4: Oblivion!"

As proof, my time spent playing the game since I got it last week was 28:34

HH:MM

bnmhj520 said...

I'm not surprised.

SpazJaz said...

Incredibly, I haven't actually started on the main quest yet. I just did the forced part about the main quest where you break out of the prison with the Emperor's help, then wandered off and spent 25 hours on side quests and wandering around that overly gigantic landscape known as the playable sandbox area of Oblivion trying to get from one place to the other.

....... said...

And Kathleen's post slowly spins down the drain.

SpazJaz said...

The drain's already been clogged by you.

....... said...

?

ChaosEternaI said...

Something on topic *COUGH*.

Haha, Christianity goals too :D *a lot are people are making them too as I've noticed xD*.

Pray for you? Yes! *and a lot of people xD.* *Cough Ima pray for Jason to get chained by God :P, a good way*