4.03.2010

Survey

Hi, my name is: Kathleen.
Never in my life have I been: skiing/snowboarding.
The one person who can drive me nuts is: my mother.
High school: is a drag.
When I’m nervous: my heart rate increases, my palms get sweaty and I get hyper.
The last song I listened to was: Mendelssohn Trio in E minor (Beaux Arts Trio).
If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: My sis.
My hair is: getting quite long.
When I was 5: I liked to draw pictures and hand them to random guests.
Last Christmas: I ate a crapload of chocolate.
I should be: practicing violin.
When I look down I see: my violin resting idly on my lap.
The happiest recent event was: unlimited texting dawg! Er, cat.
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: a good friend ?
By this time next year: I should have achieved a power level of OVER 9000!!!11!1!
My current gripe is: mastering my repertoire for upcoming gigs and sleep deprivation.
I have a hard time understanding: my parents and Alg 2.
There’s this girl I know that: I wish I was still friends with.
I like you when: you make me raff in unraffable times.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my mumdad.
Take my advice: to trust in God and his Word.
The thing I want to buy: is too expensive.
If you visited the place I was born: you'd probably be a pregnant woman, I hope.
I plan to visit: China this summer, and New Zealand somewhere in the hazy future.
If you spent the night at my house: you'd sleep in the lower bunk.
I’d stop my wedding if: a loved one died.
The world could do without: hate, abortion, greed, violence, stinging insects, dinosaurs, etc.
I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: let you down.
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: milc @ lunch
Most recent thing someone else bought me: chocolate Easter eggs (:
My favorite blonde is: yellow-haired.
My favorite brunette is: churck norris
My favorite red head is: your mum, for lack of a better answer.
My middle name is: in Chinese.
In the morning I: practiced violin and had a coaching.
The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: humans.
Once, at a bar: I asked for a cup of water.
Last night I was: texting until I fell asleep.
There’s this guy I know who: I am concerned about.
If I was an animal I’d be: a falcon, hawk, or some other awesome bird.
A better name for me would be: Winsauceleen.
Tomorrow I am: celebrating Jesus.
Tonight I am: cold. brrr
My birthday is: going to be awesome; my mum promised me years ago to let me throw a party.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

see, this is why you need to post more often.

SpazJaz said...

If you visited my house: you'd be sleeping in the lower bunk. Of course, I don't have a bunk bed, so hf in the basement. Call me if you find the skeleton.

Once, at a bar: My cousins almost took me in there. "Deep zeh zeh (how2anglicizecanto?), ouh hai sup say shui." ("im 14, [nameofcousin]")

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew said...

You're also apparently British. (Mum?)

Or Canadian. That's even worse.

Kat. said...

I LIKE PRETTY COLOURS.
I ALSO LOVE YOUR HUMOUR.



GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT