11.17.2010

Blame Transformice and Minecraft.

And my litle wooden box of music of course.

Instead of writing a massive post, here is a not-as-massive post of what happened during my lonnnggg hiatus.


1. Had a yard sale! Sold my Redwall collection and old stereo, among others.
2. Got a new violin case.
3. Had a crush on Crime and Punishment.
4. Lost my glasses. and another jacket. ughguhhgh
5. Pirouette'd
6. Was paid a generous visit by tendonitis again -_-
7. Spent a weekend at St. Regis, Monarch Bay with my superduperawesome sister
8. Slept little.
9. Overslept.
10. Watched the International Violin Competition of Indianapolis. It was basically the highlight of Sept... IT WAS SO INTENSE. Clara Jumi Kang won, and justifiably so. :D
11. Bade my grandmother good-bye.
12. Craved Godiva.
13. Got a neck infection from violin.
14. Played chess. won, lost lost
15. Read and wrote in CHINESE CHARACTERS.
16. Discovered that Chinese is a far superior language than English.. at least aesthetically.
17. Dropped math analysis.
18. Shot the breeze in stats (we hardly do ANYTHING. The tests are hard though).
19. Crushed on The Catcher in the Rye. And The Great Gatsby.
20. Saw a pond brimming with turtles at CalTech.
21. Roadtripped.
22. Met up with Risa @ Ihop. :D Same ol' Risa.
23. Santa Fe'd. It's such an adorable little town.
24. CARLSBAD CAVERNS NATIONAL PARK 75 stories underground. 400,000 bats in flight. NBD.
25. Saw the Native American version of violins at the Heard Museum.
26. Auditioned, competed. blahblahblah
27. Named my violin after these resilient buggers from Tucson, AZ.
28. Yelled at my TI 83 that I er, bought from ebay.
29. Got readdicted to MCR.
30. Had fun with Saint Saens.
31. Parents finally set up a college fund.
32. NANANNANANANA LET'S BLOW AN ARTERY

8 comments:

SpazJaz said...

God I love it when you post. Covers up the fact that I've made six textless posts in the past three months.

SAY NO APOLOGIES

Anonymous said...

A post with actual substance. Unlike some people who don't even bother to put a word into their posts.

SpazJaz said...

It's getting pretty snippy in here, does anyone feel that?

Andrew said...

You know if you're gonna get a neck infection all the time maybe you should wear a neoprene neckwarmer or something and put some chamois cream on it, it'll reduce friction and prevent irritation

It's like a jockstrap, for your neck

lan mao said...

Lawls. All of these anons aren't me btw.
I graded one of your tests. What was it, a 99%?

lan mao said...

on a side note this is cool

http://gizmodo.com/5694753/every-single-mural-in-the-world-should-be-of-colossal-cats-shooting-lasers

Kat. said...

WAIT BILL ARE YOU MS. ZHANG'S TA?

Anonymous said...

err
she made me grade tests because I finished my test early.
I was surprised when i saw yours lols i thought it was someone else with the same name.