8.29.2010

I remember



When Yellowcard was the shit in 5th grade. Specifically, I remember Lyndon Tat randomly singing Breathing in Sweeney's class, which makes one of the very very few times I've actually agreed with him (and I have the slightest, just the slightest, feeling that it had something to do with his cousin, if you're reading this and remember him, Kathleen). But anyways, all of Yellowcard's great songs have faded into obscurity since every album they have ranges from moderately good to terrible, except for Ocean Avenue, which ranks on my scale as a "listen to for hours on end" level.

So yeah, this song is from the Ocean Avenue album, and I can hardly believe (hurr hurr) that I only rediscovered it just now, despite the fact that, as Kat will gladly and annoyed-ly testify to, I obsessed over Yellowcard for a good chunk of 8th grade.

4 comments:

Kat. said...

Dude the singer of Yellowcard sucks.
Get some Radiohead bro

SpazJaz said...

You and your non-conformist conformism.

Andrew said...

THERE'S A PLACE CALLED OCEAN AVENUE, WHERE I USED TO SIT AND TALK WITH YOU

man, that song was the shit back in 3rd grade, yo.

Also, Kat, Radiohead is depressing to the extreme. It's almost unbearably so. [/emo]

Kat. said...

It's not THAT depressing.
...Okay maybe it is.
But I like it.
Thom Yorke ftw.