8.02.2010

Announcement: Posts About Justin Bieber

Seeing this really made me think. I mean, I know I'm supposed to hate Justin Bieber and everything he does, otherwise I'm not allowed to be funny on the internet anymore, but why?

I know that when the clock chimes twelve times at the end of the year on midnight eve, the fairy godmother's magic will expire and Justin Bieber's career will transform back into the five mice and a pumpkin they once were, leaving only a couple of transparent albums behind as the last trace of what was once a billion dollar franchise (does anyone remember the Jonas Brothers?), but what compels me to type that giant run-on sentence and publish it on my four-reader blog?

So to find out, I've decided to pretend to be a pre-teen/middle-aged cougar and become a Justin Bieber fan. But only little by little.

Wouldn't want to have to go shopping for skirts.

22 comments:

....... said...

sounds like an excuse to experiment with guys.

Jacqueline said...

I like Austin's post.

SpazJaz said...

I like how shut up.

Jacqueline said...

Either you have horrible pronunciation or you're just plainly not making any sense.

SpazJaz said...

Shut up lalalalalala can't hear you.

Jacqueline said...

You're just touchy because you think I think you're gay and Austin happens to agree.

SpazJaz said...

Nah, Austin's just gay wi-

You've used the gay joke too many times, too. Can we go back to the fatty ones?

Jacqueline said...

At least Austin can get a girlfriend. That's more than you can say about the topic ^___^

And LOL. It's only because you're so TOUCHY about it. Nahh :D BOTH.

Jacqueline said...

Jacqueline said...

(:

....... said...

i like Jacqueline's more. mainly cuz black people are f*cking awesome, but also cuz yours was a grumpy duck. lame.

And Jason, i'm straight. I could watch "Design Star" for an hour wearing women's clothes, and still win a straight award (essentially the opposite of a Tony Award).

SpazJaz said...

What, and a tank catapult doesn't count for anything?

Jacqueline said...

LOL. Owned :D It's okay, Jason. We still love you. Now we can check guys out together♥

....... said...

I don't love him.
I'm paid by Kathleen to check this blog every once in a while & add comedic relief when Jason fails. meaning i'm here almost everyday.

Jacqueline said...

ITS OKAY JASON. WE"LL FIND YOU A NEW GUY.

LOL for some reason, when you said paid, blog prostitute popped in my head. It doesn't even make sense. Oh well.

And I only check it when Jason keeps giving me the link :T

....... said...

thank you for associating me with prostitution, now my days really getting good.

@jason:
please tell me she was joking. you aren't really forcing people to come on here. Just let the JazznKat die a slow, peaceflu death.

....... said...

** peaceful

SpazJaz said...

You come here every day, so I guess it seems to work. And as my quote randomizer on the sidebar says, and I quote, "I hope to go out peacefully like my grandpa, not screaming like the people in his car."

....... said...

So let's assume that this blog is Grandpa.

If you get him off of life-support, i'll stop visiting him in the hospital because i feel bad.

Jacqueline said...

If he died in the car, why in the world would you have him on life support for?

....... said...

that's besides the point, i was making an allusion to the part where grandpa died peacefully.

SpazJaz said...

Nah, he was in the car with all those other people because we took him off of life support, and he was pissed.