9.02.2008

The Disaster Movie. Was a disaster.

Why did I watch it?!
Right, because I didn't have the resources or time to create a faux driver's liscense for Tropic Thunder. Hmph.
Anyways, the basic gist of this movie is about this kid who dumps and makes up to again with his girlfriend on his birthday party in the midst of a city crisis. Actually I'm not sure even if that was the basic plot. I was so distracted by rabid Alvin's chipmunks feasting on Juno, and Juno pommeling this man/woman from Sex and the City. From Amy Winehouse to American Gladiators, the Disaster Movie just about tries to parody every aspect of pop culture into its 90 minutes.
Erm, yeah. It was obnoxiously random, and ridiculously stupid. I lol'd only like twice, so you'd better be off with renting Epic Movie if you're in the mood for these kind of stuff.

5 comments:

SpazJaz said...

I hate all movies that parody.

Seriously, I could find better parodies on Newgrounds (and I do!).

And that is totally not what you expect from a professional movie.

SpazJaz said...

I hate all movies that parody.

Seriously, I could find better parodies on Newgrounds (and I do!).

And that is totally not what you expect from a professional movie.

SpazJaz said...

Wow, the website hiccuped.

Kat. said...

I concur.

Anonymous said...

ahahahah lol. i know it sucked. i dont remembered what happened. thats how much it sucked