9.05.2008

No one wants to hear about you, Jazz. (Well Kat duz. :3)

Yeah, thanks. Anyways, against all rationale, I am going to try this "blogging" thing.

j'kay, ive done it before.

Introductions are in order.

I'm SpazJaz, abducted by Kath to make comics on her blog. Yes, Cable and I are two-of-a-kind. There, there, did Kath stick brain probes in you, Cable?

CAUSE SHE DIDN'T DO IT TO ME, SUCKER!

Hehe, C. Man.

Anyways, if you haven't picked it up yet, I'm a heavy gamer. Gamer. Gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer. Gamer.

And I'm typing my thoughts. Wait, I suddenly have an idea.

Anyways, on to the blogging section.

Why so CURIOUS?

I accidentally bought the latest Artemis Fowl book, and I'm glad I did, actually, since I forgot it was coming out and I've read them all, loving books 1-5. However, if you plan on reading it and don't want to be disappointed, turn to the middle section of the book and continue reading from there. I just saved you from a bunch of crap involving confusing time paradoxes, some guilt trips, oh, and FAIL. The book gets a B Minus. If you're going to continue a best selling series, it helps not to forget what the hell you're doing, Mr. Colfer.

Anyways, I also plan on getting that new Star Wars game, The Force Unleashed. I swear, George Lucas, if you manage to fuck this up, you have no more chances. I stopped caring after Star Wars Episode 1. To be honest, I only ever watched Episode 1 and 3. But let me get this straight, indignant Star Wars fans, it's not special effects if it's used EVERY THREE MINUTES. There, I just killed your biggest argument.

Back to the point, The Force Unleashed is this big media campaign, with book, game, and something else I forgot. I think it's great that for once, LucasArts is actually giving a damn about the game. Usually, it's a big budget movie, then a lame game, and an even lamer book. But this time, it's book first, priority game, then some lousy movie. I think Clone Wars was supposed to prequel TFU. Didn't watch that one either.

So I played the demo of Force Unleashed, and it was awesome. Great control system, fluid camera, and the gameplay was so flawless, I felt like I was playing an actual game. Man, force powers are epic. Lolol, Havok engine. Great AI too. If you pick up an enemy with the Force, dangle him near any object that's not nailed down, the AI will instinctively grab on, and you can lift both of them, unless they're too heavy. And anything is able to be manipulated in this game, save for the crap you're standing on. I blew up a gigantic spaceship by throwing another gigantic spaceship at it with the force. Priceless.

Also, my brother's in UC Berkeley.
(Kat's sister is out of UPENN and already working in Hong Kong, so HA.)

COUGH.

Back to the blog.

Well, anyways, school started, teachers move through class fast, so I'm forced to pay attention. Yeah, I was reserving that extra 15% brainpower out of the 80% I had left for something else, but education calls, l'il brain cells.

Kath says I'm done now. (Oh yes you are!)

Currently Listening to: Wall-E Original Soundtrack. Yes, it rocks.

3 comments:

Kat. said...

Awww I'm jealous- you actually are paying attention in class.
My teachers are sooo slowww, that I'm forced to not pay attention.
And there's nobody interesting sitting next to me anyways (seating chart), so it's horrible.
T_T'"

SpazJaz said...

POST EDITER!

loooool.

suckzors to be you, i guess.

Kat. said...

Ho hum.

(rotflmaojameshumming)