9.02.2008

THis post is made of nothing!

I noticed my name effect in the banner makes my name look like Naruto's hair. Then I realized I was watching too much anime.



Anyone else read the newest Artemis Fowl book? Came out uhhh. A week ago. I say it took the author half the book to finally remember what the hell it was Artemis did again. What a great thing to do SIX BOOKS INTO THE SERIES.

Lolol, half the songs you sent me didn't go through, kath.


I am completely unprepared for school. Where's my schedule again?

This post is made of nothing.



Oh, and if I did it right, a funny .GIF












EDIT: I didn't

Anyways, http://www.gamepolitics.com/images/pokemon-politics.jpg

3 comments:

Kat. said...

Artemis Fowl??
That series is vile.
Really.
It just drags on and on and on...
Of all the fiction series I've read
in my nUb days,
I still prefer the Pendragon series
and Young Bond.
I now detest those fantasy sci-fi stuff, maybe because I read too much of them in 4th-5th grade.

I'll burn you Pink Floyd on a disk. >_<
Crappy AIM.

Btw, the McCain gif is hilarious. xD
Who thought you could associate politics w/ Pokemon?

Anonymous said...

I hate Pendragon. DOn't know why.

The GIF is a lot funnier. It's animated, but I didn't post it right.

SpazJaz said...

http://www.gamepolitics.com/images/pokemon-politics.jpg

Yeah, that's right, I visit a website that combines gaming and politics.

Will somebody finally take away my vidja games?