9.02.2008

Summer Wrap-up.. ?

Laguna Beach ! (Again.)
I first went body-boarding in Crystal Cove St. Park, and wiped-out like 129467 times.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was sooo fun though.

I watched the sunset too, at Laguna's Main Beach, though there were clouds above the horizon.

Yes, I just had to bring my violin along. x]

It's so pretty there.


______________________

School starts tomorrow, and I can't say I'm not looking forward to it.
Summer has been fairly blah, but extremely productive.
Yesh, it was all violining, but I'm glad I've worked harder,
because I'm already behind all the current competition.
Hopefully I'll still be able to pace myself well during the school,
along with all that homework.
That's why I'll be trying to stay off of AIM and Myspace this year.
The best way to reach me would be by phone.
All other ways would be PHAIL,
but Gmail (xskizzyx@gmail.com) is a good option if you're too shy to talk to me directly. -_-
Mhmm.
Btw, the Republican Conventions started yesterday, so make sure you watch
Mr. McNasty's (McCain) speech and all that jazz.
Bunches of hoopla and dirty politics coming up.
"Avert your eyes, children. It's gonna get dirtier."
Happy Schooling,
Kat. :33

cat
VROOM! !

3 comments:

SpazJaz said...

For a second there, it looked like you were playing violin chest deep in the water.

Then I scrolled down.

SpazJaz said...

Schoolins!

ima chargin my school self!

all done.

Now I am completely spazzy!

Wow, charging that didn't take too long.

Kat. said...

Spaz is so spazzy.
Your admin powers are back. ^^