1.25.2009

DisneylandDisneylandDisneyland


The Highlander Orchestra took a little excursion to the happiest place on Earth...
ULTRAZONE!
No, I wish.

Our performance at Disneyland was better than our Winter Concert, according to the parent chaperones, and I agree.
Except I didn't even noticed that Morton did a ritard. towards the end of Dance until he sped up again.
Woups.

Traversing throughout Disneyland was actually more enjoyable than performing despite the rain and an injured knee. The rides were mediocre. Of course, there are no thrilling rides in Disneyland, and the closest thing you can get to a good scream would be that final drop in Splash Mountain, which is still pretty mild.

The nom (fud) was AWFUL.
but it was fun hanging out w/ the orch kids. [:

Also, if you want to contract epilepsy, go on Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin.


V Spaz trying his luck on a dating scale in the Disneyland Gift Shop.






[If anyone has Holcombe, here's some extra credit for ya:
] Lol WHAT is spaz doing in the picture?

14 comments:

SpazJaz said...

Hot stuff!

mhm.

i noticed morton did a ritardando!

urgh

the orchestra never notices the ritardando at the fine of andante

Anonymous said...

raaagggggh
shove it shove it

SpazJaz said...

If we went to Ultazone, me and eric wouldve teamed to kick everyone's ass because we PLAY TOO MUCH VIDJA GAMES!

Actually, Eric is the one who plays first-person shooters an obscene amount of time.

I belong to the category of every other goddamn genre out there.

:D

SpazJaz said...

I'd be like shooting the same person over and over, saying "I need to get to level three, so I can make a fleet of Protoss Carriers and push the chokepoint until I solve the shifting lock puzzle and get to the place where I control a yellow circle with a ficked up metabolism."

Kat. said...

HAHA YOURE RETARDED

Also, which eric

SpazJaz said...

Gao.

Y'know, our resident anonym- HRK!

Kat. said...

rofl.

Anonymous said...

huh

Anonymous said...

i have been unshoed i must flee

gg

SpazJaz said...

Told you it's Eric maybe!

SpazJaz said...

Wait, what AM I doing in that picture?

Anonymous said...

You're... in a weird standing position... Extra Credit :D, yay

Anonymous said...

HAPPY EARLY BDAY N0OB
I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE TOO

SpazJaz said...

...HOW?