1.02.2009

resolushuns ftw


2008 was not only a crappy year for worldwide economies, but for me as well x|.
So I'll try to adhere to some resolutions this year, in an attempt to improve my lifestyle in the 09.

1. Increase faith through God via more interactions with church events, and more focused Bible studying.
2. Eliminate my sense of pride, or at least dilipidate part of it.
3. Think before I fib.
4. Concentrate more when I'm practicing violin/piano. (I am distracted verrrry easily)
6. Keep in touch with family/friends more often.
7. Pay attention during class. (<=potential phail)
7. Attempt to master electric violin. (<=potential phail x9000)
8. Strive to spread the word of God.
10. Lern how to shot web
9. Learn how to count.

2 comments:

SpazJaz said...

And spell in a manner that doesn't resemble lolspeak!


nd spel in a maner that dusent resemblle lulspeek!

Anonymous said...

i actually enjoy the sleep i get during class