3.02.2009

Frontier Day 09

Frontier Day was awesome!

And Harris&Despard were right;

The more you participated, the more enjoyable it was.

The day started off w/ square dancing (which shouldn’t be considered dancing anyways) along with some CHA CHA SLIDE, CHICKENING, YMCA (ahem DISCO), and the HOKEY POKEY (also which I haven't done since kindergarten). I think we all looked pretty dorky, but nobody cared. [:

Heh.

The donut eating contest was hilarious.

Many didn’t have a strategy.

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM


The seemingly best approach was to bite the donut off the string and eat the remnants on the table.

Berger did it.


Julian’s strategy was quite umm. Interesting. Not to mention extremely suggestive.




The arm wrestling was more intense.

Hah, Spaz lost.



And Brian won.

I think Young was exaggerating.


The frog-jumping was just as intense, and yielded more response from specators.

Gulton won the finals for McCulley. Pooh.




The rest of the day amounted to "Western" activities.
Devin and I won in a 3-legged race; Spaz, Anon, Devin and I miserably phailed sprinting along a brief dirt path with a backpack, straw hat, and a ridiculously soft horse head attached to a stick; I got 1 point in the horseshoe toss; group jump-roping was actually fun; and I finally used a "slapstick" to spin one of those wheel-like contraptions you see in the history books all the time! :D



In other news...

ROFL, Warren's COUGH DROP ENTERPRISES (inside joke)

"There's even some hair sticking to it!!"


And Washburn's a hillbilly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mew

it's a kat post

lan mao said...

A bit late?

SpazJaz said...

Hey, I think that's me not eating the donut!

In the picture with "no stratergy".

:D

I only got two bites before I ran out of time.