7.11.2008

Kat's Summer.

Yeah, I haven't been posting much lately.
I've been fairly busy with violin, art, geometry and piano.
I've been violining my @$$ off since I was an 8th grader.

This is a basic schedule of a normal day:
1. wake up
2. eat
3. violin
4.geometry
5. eat
6. art
7. violin
8. eat
9. badminton
10. violin
11. piano
...and of course with the occasional myspace or aim.
(I notice you don't put sleep in there. Sleeping is for nubz anyways. -Spaz)


However, I did go somewhere so far:
~Santa Monica Beach, Palm Springs (for an afternoon), Laguna Beach for this Art Festival, and Vegas.

Upcoming plans:
-Six Flags
-Laguna Beach (again)
-POSSIBLY a cruise :/



Oh and I got an electric violin too,
so I'll be planning to mess around with that.


I got a LINE 6 Spider 3 15W amp, and Delay Modeler pedalboard (w/ looping). What's really sweet, is that I can play and instrument and a half with this thing. B/c if you get the metal effect, it sounds like a guitar.

Perhaps I can even improvise and post some Youtube vids. The guy at Guitar Center told me that I'd get a lot of hits.




My amp is sexy.



So yah,
I have a fairly busy summer. :3

funny pictures
You can see my new glasses.

No comments: