7.23.2008

Summer Movies pt. 3




Why so serious?
I swear, that's the one phrase that keeps popping up in my head. Dark Knight was an amazing film.
You've all heard this already (the slight few people who actually READ THIS BLOG), but this movie is epic. win.
It's full of study on the human personality, and the action isn't even the best part of the movie.
I'm trying to write this review with as little spoilers as possible, so here it is.
Everyone else in the movie should just keep acting in Batman films as far as I'm concerned, but Joker (Heath Ledger) was the absolutely BEST actor in the cast.
Heath Ledger also got the best character in the cast. For example, EVERYTHING Joker does means chaos, anarchy, the world turning on itself. Case in point: he sets a firetruck on fire. And just wow. As a magic trick, he makes a pencil disappear... By ramming it into a gangster's forehead.
The idealism of this film is AMAZING. There's basically three heroes of Gotham: Commisioner Gordon, District Attorney Harvey Dent, and Batman. I really can't say much else without spoiling the entire movie.
Look, just watch the freaking movie.
And Joker is still my favorite character in Dark Knight. In all the other Batman films and comics, he's profiled as a nutcase, but in The Dark Knight, he's really, really, a powerful force in this film. And be prepared for a bunch of tension while watching the film. Lots of it. LOTS of it.
-That spaz.

4 comments:

Kat. said...

wow.
with all the expectations you, Youtube, CNN, and TIME is building up for me for Dark Knight, I'm bound to be disappointed when I actually see it.

Kat. said...

its really too bad ledger died though. ><

C2 said...

WOW

THANKS

I DIDNT WATCH THE MOVIE YET

HAHAHAHAHA

BITCH......

C2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.