7.31.2008

Politicians. Tsk tsk.

Do you watch the news?
I watch the news.

You'll find my eyes glued to CNN every morning and evening.

The response I usually get from friends when I say that I avidly watch Anderson Cooper 360,

is usually a snicker or giggle, and oftentimes "Are you serious?"

Yes I am.

One of humanity's worst wrongdoings, I believe,

is to stay ignorant of their enviroment's status and happenings.


But what's upsetting me lately, is

how childish politics is, nowadays.

Or how childish McCain is, at least.


I mean, come on, John.

You could barely recite a sentence without the word

"Barack, or "Obama, or "Democrat, or "Carrot cakes".

(I made the last one up.)


My point being, is that

our next president shouldn't be one whom keeps attacking

his opponents with false claims.

ALL THE TIME.

Look at how may ads he's running out there today centering on Obama!!

Cripes, he's too offensive !

Ex. Obama made a centrist move.


SO WHAT?!

That's one of the most freaking

common political moves, darnnit ! (I'm trying to type this with as little cursing as possible


Sure, McCain

has his few good points,

but the thing that characterizes

him, is aggressiveness.

We can't have that as a President, can we ?

Think of poor Iraq.


Think I'm wrong?


Check out Factcheck.org and see for yourself.

No comments: