10.01.2009

Back from a state of Schroedinger's comatose and uncomatose.

"Why?" You ask. "Why must our favorite blogger whom we worship like a cat sent from the heavens above to teach mankind the folly of violence be a vegetable full of potential, where if we were to check if he were a vegetable or just a fruit, he would become a vegetable?" You ask these things along with your lifelong questions of "Maybe Jason's just forgotten us" or "Did Jason forget that Kathleen has been yelling at him to post for the last month" or "Am I a bad person if I eat bananas" or "Why don't nice girls like me?"

To answer those questions in no particular order, yes, because you're unlovable, absolutely, hell yes, and fruitcake.

But fear not, loyal-to-a-fault readers, I have risen above the state of vegetation and have become the mighty banana tree, king of all flora AND fauna.

Theoretically, that is. I mean, there's still time for me to procrastinate until I can't procrastinate any more and then find myself bogged down by other matters. But hopefully, when Kathleen invariably deletes this fragment blog of mine, it will be replaced by either a recap of high school life or maybe just some bullcrap pulled out of my C4 hiding place.

I mean, I've had Halo: ODST sitting around for like more than a week now unopened, so for all you know, tomorrow there could be a review up here. Then again, while I'm fantasizing, I'd also like a cheesestake, sixteen hours straight of gaming time, and a flying kitten that projects golden harps.

4 comments:

....... said...

Open ODST! Jeez Jason, it's easily the greatest game of the year, and you haven't opened it?!?!?!?!?!




Is it sad that 'Halo: ODST' is the only part that caught my attention?

Kat. said...

HAHA!
I got the George Sordini reference. ^_^

bnmhj520 said...

ODST............................:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

SpazJaz said...

Who's George Sodini?

Never mind, Google'd it, he's that creepy guy with the diary I sent you about how he can't get a girl.

Also, the fact that he murdered six women in an LA Fitness Club.