10.07.2009

Lack of posts due to THIS:

Hey, sorry I've been leaving my dear, starving, mourning readers out in the bitter cold, deprived of any bodily nourishment or human contact amongst a dreadful, dreadful world of wolves and lions. Because I have been...
MINECRAFTING!*

Admire the beauty of pixelized landscapes on minecraft.net

Minecrafting is a professional online sport where you can build virtually anything out of blocks, or simply explore the surrounding landscape and other player's masterpieces.

Creativity is highly encouraged and respected by griefers.

Using your mouse and WASD for navigation, you can walk (or fly if you're pro) through land, water, or lava, and interact with other players via the Multiplayer option. The only thing that's pretty lacking in MC is that you can't smash the other guy's face in when they manipulate/mutate your piece of artistic architecture. Sorry.

Skydive, one of the servers, offers skydiving. Go figure.

I highly encourage you to engage in this extremely entertaining piece of Internet that will suck hours out of your productivity and force you dig really, really deep holes and perhaps make a castle/island/stairway into heaven that will inevitably be distorted/destroyed by some sadistic griefer. Happy Minecrafting!


*well actually I've been preparing for two auditions and a wedding (sarasate+bach), so more violin more more more.

6 comments:

SpazJaz said...

YOUR DOUBLE STOPS WITH THE DOUBLE TURNS DOUBLE SUCKS.

And I enjoy building hamster cages where I make mazes with no exits, a vantage point, and three mobs.

That said, I've only played MC like three times.

SpazJaz said...

*IN DOUBLE SARASATE WITH THE DOUBLE THREE PAGES

Kat. said...

Thanks for the support, Spaz.
Now I'll def. ace my audition on Sat.!

....... said...

Minecrafting is more important that your loyal fans?

........I'm broken.....

SpazJaz said...

Ironically, you posted that while Kat and I were playing hide and seek in Minecraft.

SpazJaz said...

I just made a mine dug into an entire mountain :D.

Bunch of gold or blocks all around, so I thought "Why not?"

I just spent almost 30 minutes doing this. Organization is fun.