10.26.2009

Un-Orchestra Review

So my day totally crashed today when I texted DEBAN at 8pm to ask how far it was into the Vertical Concert because I wanted to go, even if it was for an hour!
And Deban said that they were "finished".
Disappointed, I moped around for a bit.
Then he was like "FMS is playing now lol"
and I was RAGEEEE
because he meant that ORCH 1 was finished in the first place.
And I could've watched for an hour.
And I could've watched FMS and Orch 3 perform.
But now it is too late.
/crycry

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Here, have a tissue.

SpazJaz said...

Deban's an idiot.

First Avenue played Imogen Heap around the time you would've gotten there, actually.

SpazJaz said...

"Hide and Seek"

bnmhj520 said...

FirstAve FTW!!!

SpazJaz said...

First Ave is the new Foothills in terms of suck, actually. It's not that Foothills got any better from their other years, it's just that First Ave got a lot worse.