10.09.2008

Agreement and another blaug pste

Well, now that Bush has done a fine job of screwing the world over, I can safely say that this is Bush's legacy.

Because, you see, the war in the middle-east and all those paint drops don't show up when you paint the entire floor black.

But the U.S. of A., we're still awesome. We're like Paul McCartney, all the great stuff we did before excuses us from all the crap we do in the future. (Don't make me beat you on the head with sarcasm, please)

Anyways, on the topic of the Presidential Race, Palin proved she can talk, and Biden proved he can stop talking.

We're all winners!

In the Presidential Debate on Tuesday, none of the candidates answered the questions directly.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR ENERGY PLAN, YOU'RE BEING ASKED A QUESTION ABOUT THE ECONOMY.

But they were interesting verbal slap-fights. I would have loved for Biden and Palin to have an actual slap-fight, but that won't happen.

Anyways, on the issue of Palin's statement: "I don't want to argue about the causes [of global warming], I want to deal with the problem." She went on to say we needed to reduce emissions and whatnot.

Yes, let's stop the causes of the problem that don't exist, neh?

And when John McCain mentioned Obama's request for a overhead projector, I went "How the HELL did you manage to sneak something so irrelevant into this debate?"

But on the other hand, Obama agrees with the opposition way too much.

Somebody please teach him the meaning of debate.

Anyways, toodles.

2 comments:

Kat. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kat. said...

"I don't want to argue about the causes [of global warming], I want to deal with the problem."

^^ROFL I LAFFED SO HARD WHEN SHE SAID THAT.
Smart move, Palindrome.



Anyways, nice analysis.
It almost seemed like I was reading my own thoughts.