10.09.2008

Late-night ramblings help. Sort of.

Watermelon is good. Especially when it was frozen (Lawl I wrote freezed).

Anyways, I’m taking a break from I-search- which is taking me a long arse time. I’m sometimes notorious for overdoing the lengths of essays, and killing myself along the way, because I always procrastinate. And pressure helps, which is strange.

It’s due tomorrow.

Argh.

There’s 0 period tomorrow was well. So if I manage to get to bed by 12, then I’ll get… 6 hrs and 45 min. of sleep. Oh noes.

I think I better get back to research paparsss.

Then again-

Typing out my thoughts is pretty relieving.

Maybe I’ll take a break-

Yeah this is a break!

All authors need time-outs.

I just got back from this pianist’s house. I have this audition for Junior Chamber Music, so I’m very ecstatic (and nervous).

I lovelovelove chamber music.

It was like, my childhood dream to be part of a trio, or quartet, or quintet.

…So I’d better not screw this up.

I’m skipping Block 3 too(tmrrw),

So I can get home early and practice for it.

Adsfsdfasfd.

I still have piano on Sat.

Crud.

I’m definitely doomed for that, since I haven’t practiced in over a week,

Due to excessive violining.

Crapppppppp.

On the bright side-

Well-

Idk.

Is there a bright side?

Was there ever a bright side?

Hummmm hoooooooooooo.

Ahahaha James lawlll.

I wunt robotics.

Wuntwuntwuntuwnwutnwuntwunt.

Sci. test tmrrw, and we get to go back to Robotics !

Yay.

I like building stuff :D

But it totally sucks when you mess up,

Because you have to dismember what you already did.

That happened to me once.

Gave hell to me and my partner (mostly me).

I really like Despard.

I mean-he actually teaches worthwhile things-

And doesn’t go the well-trodden paths.

Tae-bo?

Cmon.

That’s unique.

And I heard we’re doing DDR.

I LOVE DDR.

But I really suck (Light, at most 5 ft).

I used to go to arcades, and spend like $40

On DDR.

Heh, and I still do.

………


Arrghhhh I want bedtime pl0x.

I’ll be dead by like, 3rd period tmrrw.

Gahhhhhhhhh.

Why am I complaining.

Actually, I should be happy that I’m alive!

Weehee!

Haha!

Hoohoo!

er...not so much.

…Back to work.

3 comments:

SpazJaz said...

Well, I'm supposedly an uber writer, but I can only write well (in my own eyes) when I know what I'm doing.

Otherwise, I'm just BSing, and I suck at BSing.

SpazJaz said...

And I should mention, I usually only know what I'm doing when I'm under intense pressure to finish whatever I'm writing.

Or when I'm inspired.

In other words, I procrastinate until the last second, when I'm on like a one hour deadline, and then I finish up in a great fashion.

Kat. said...

AHAHAH ME TOO.
Pressure causes me to do great,
but later I wish I had more time to polish it up...

But my writing sucks. (In my and other's eyes.