10.30.2008

Horizantal Concert- lol.

Team FMS Highlander String Orchestra that acts like a Chamber one was ...decent.
I mean, we were okay.
Just what I expected, and the least of my good standards- no more, no less.
Maybe that's a good thing.
Maybe it's not, because, I'm gonna push you guys more.
Heh.
Well, overally the Concert was just OKAY.
I wasn't disappointed, but not satisfied either.
I hate that feeling.
Hum ho.
I'm pretty exhausted from shouting and all that jazz.
I was racked up before the concert- and after.
That's not normal. I'm usually calm !
qwertywqrqwt sleeeeeeeeeeepyyy.
Aasdfsdfasdfs PINK FLOYYYYD IT UPP !
I'm glad it's over.
YOU'RE JUST SAD CAUSE I BEAT YOU! Nah, jk.
{Proudly edited by a gigantic maggot.)
Okay, Cable, my name's JASON, alright?
JASON.
The only other person who'd call you Cable.

5 comments:

Kat. said...

Face it Spaz-
I clapped TWICE inarow
and you, once-
so
you
just
got
BURRRRRRRRRRNED.

Kat. said...

Wait
And how was I sad

SpazJaz said...

BUT I GOT THE FINALE AND I KNOCKED YOU OFF YOUR THRONE!

Kat. said...

Uh huh.
Shore mame.

C2 said...

lol, i knew that

...

sort of