10.31.2008

Myy Hallow's Eve

I stopped trick-or-treating since elementary school.
Maybe even before that.
The costume and candy business never really got me.
Costumes are trouble-some.
Candy- ehh...
After Despard gave that talk about calories and all that jazz,
I'm done with snacking. x]

I had a unique Halloween, I guess.
I mean, I've been staying home and such for the past years,
so I decided to join Eric, Jason (W) , Tanya, Tammie, Randy, Preston, and others at the movies-
The Haunting of Molly something AND IT WAS HORRIBLE.
Minutes into the middle of the movie (I came late due to violin lesson+traffic), I wanted to "shoot myself with a .22 caliber pistol".
1. Bad acting- the main characters stunk
2. Predictability- I ALWAYS knew when something was about to jump out. Unfortunately Jason and Tammie didn't, and Tammie was screaming and Jason was huddled on my lap whenever Molly was approached by this FAKEE ghost-thing.
3. Ugh. Awful flow of events.
4. Just a wretched story-line.

I give The Haunting of Molly-something an F.
It's the worst "horror" movie I've ever seen.
I haven't seen that many horror movies, either.

So I ditched those noobs w/ Eric and Randy. After milling around pointlessly, we went back to the theater, and sat in the entrance. I couldn't take the corn anymore, so Eric and I ditched. Again.
We met James and Risa, and hung out, after which I bought Spaz a copy of Fountainhead at Borders (Sowwy&Ur Welcome).
Eric had to go, so I caught up w/ Randy&Preston&Tam&Tan, and we went to Spencer's, Lmfao,
where there were all these perverted shirts and we tried to put them on Pres&Randy.
After that, HotTopic, which I regret not buying that RCHP tee. Jason met us there (he was eating earlier), and he dragged me to A&F where we saw Edwin w/ his mum and sister (LOL), and Jason bought abother jacket.
Then Pacsun, and now I really regret not buying that striped sweater. Darn.
So anyways, Jason had to go, and I couldn't find Randy&Co. anymore, since my phone died.
I grabbed a sandwich (Tomato+cheese), and went home. I practiced an hour after getting back, and then thought I should record this on Jazznkat.
Therefore- this.

4 comments:

SpazJaz said...

I shot myself with a .22 caliber pistol!

I see dead people.

And what's with those haunted houses and their overuse of flashing lights?

bbbut I have epilepsy!

Haunted houses are easy to predict.

I ended up scaring the people trying to scare ME.

James thought I was being weird.

But that's because I was hiding behind him so I could jump out.

hee hee.

Kat. said...

Loll wut did you dress up as?

SpazJaz said...

Guy Fawkes/EFG/Anonymous

James was a trashbag, which really helped, since nobody could really see him against the ever-so-predictable black backdrop.

So I'd hide behind him as he sidled, and then we'd have Bill and Matthew come in to draw whoever was hiding in the corner. (Trust me, it's always the corner)

Then I'd jump out from behind James.

That was the plan anyways.

We ended up just startling them.

I dressed in dark clothes to creep people out.

:D

Kat. said...

Yay
VendettaSpaz