11.28.2008

-I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.
Mine was productive :D (You know why.)
And today's Black Friday!
And it's only Friday!...

I spent 3 hours malling this morning, lulz.
And bought nothing. .__.
(Should've gotten that Beatles tee, darnnit!?)

-Anyhow
I've been up to a lot in muuuusic.
I'm wrapping up in my Bach Sonata, & starting Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto.
So far, it's been mediocre- my vibrato on my pinky sucks in high positions.
That and my bow control is hawrrible.
It is a lovely song though.



- I'm in a piano trio for the Junior Chamber Music thing.
We'll be playing the awesome-



-which I requested. :D



- And Cable & I are thinking of doing a duet for the Christmas program at church. Any music suggestions? I think it'd be wise to play Xmas songs.

- I'm taking voice and dance classes sometime in winter.
I know, it's wretched to imagine me doing either, but my violin teacher says I need to "express" myself better in violin. She says I'm too logical and square and stiff and nerdy. o.o

Haha no, I'm not that stubborn.
After all, we're all encouraged to step outside our comfort zone, yuh?

1 comment:

SpazJaz said...

LOL

Voice dancing!

Um.

How strange is that image?