11.08.2008

Um.

Ayn Rand quotes ftw!
__
Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death.

Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (pwn't)

Force and mind are opposites; morality ends where a gun begins.

God... a being whose only definition is that he is beyond man's power to conceive.

Only the man who does not need it, is fit to inherit wealth, the man who would make his fortune no matter where he started.

People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk.

When I die, I hope to go to Heaven, whatever the Hell that is.
____

Braindead-ness.

I'm gonna go play my vidja games now.

2 comments:

Kat. said...

Rand: Supah-Capitalist
And Splendid Novelist.

She's a genius,
but I beg to differ from her philosophy.

Anonymous said...

Well, she might be a prodigy, but I for one CANNOT stand for egotism.