11.30.2008

Twilight?!

Kay, TANYA DRAGGED ME TO THIS.
I wanted to see Quantum of Solace.
But shockingly, this vampire romance was rather good…?!?
It’s just the vampire romance part of it that was actually decent.
Everything else, (the screenplay, plot, etc.) was mediocre, like Stephanie Meyer’s writing.
If I compared this to Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist, I’d say this was better. Infinite Playlist seems almost rather naïve after Twilight.

I think the factor that drew a nation of teenage girls into this film, is Robert Pattinson (the guy who plays Edward Cullen).
Lmfao, that factor deluded me too.
I won’t go into detail on how attractive Pattinson became throughout Twilight (I’m sure you’ve heard too much of that already), but his acting is phenomenal.
K fine, well maybe it’s not.
But he sure is pulchritudinous. (-For the sake of refraining from frivolous terms like hot, fine, etc…[Hey, Tanya called him 'delicious'!] lawl)



EDIT: Note that I still have no respect whatsoever for the Twilight series. Meyer's writing is still awful, and the influence of this book/film isn't great either. In fact, I despise it. But not the guy who played Edward in the film.

EDIT EDIT: Pattinson is officially uncool.

15 comments:

Kat. said...

...Oh my Dog
Am I leaning towards pop culture now?
Must...resist...conformity...


Oh but, Cullen is so pretty.

Eric said...

When you refer people to their last names guys sound like girls and vice versa

Anonymous said...

LOL ITS WORLD AIDS DAY

Eric said...

This series falls completely short of the true amazing series.




CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS


that guy is straight up whack








straight up

Eric said...

Also

The book, it's written like a 12 year old's fanfiction, generic shallow writing with large words bludgeoned and substituted in ackwardly for the sake of looking smart.

Eric said...

more also

who is this edward cullen guy
is he vampire

Kat. said...

"The book, it's written like a 12 year old's fanfiction, generic shallow writing with large words bludgeoned and substituted in ackwardly for the sake of looking smart."

SECONDED.
&& THIRDED.

Kat. said...

LOL ITS WORLD AIDS DAY

Anonymous said...

yes it is
lol my verification word was "christ"

C2 said...

lol, if vampire could shoot lasers out of their ****s, i'd be one :D

Anonymous said...

seriously, i hope the ****s are EYES
id have thought you'd post something about AIDS

SpazJaz said...

The book:

Is like bad fanfiction.

Bad Final Fantasy fanfiction.

And that's already a horrible premise.

I wanna shoot lasers out of my balls!

LOL, MY VERIFICATION WORD WAS LAZER

Kat. said...

The buk IS bad Fanfiction.
It wasn't meant to be published in the first place.

Who's Anon btw.

Anonymous said...

I like Final Fantasy :D
However, I concur with the rest of your post.
I'm skeptical about your verification word though.

Kat. said...

I am so over Robert Pattinson/ Edward Cullen. :3