11.20.2008

My New Best Friend

Remember the German violin (by Ficker) that I recently disposed of? [http://jazznkat.blogspot.com/2008/11/fondness-for-material-objects-what.html ]
Well I acquired it again. ;D
So after giving back the Ficker fiddle, and taking home some other violins , I nostalgically played them. On the day of my lesson, however, my teacher was still not satisfied.
So she ordered me to buy the German, and keep it for now. I won't say how much it was, but I'm definitely not risking taking it to school.
&I can always trade it in if something better comes up.
But I don't think that will happen for a while. <3


[Edit]: I named my violin 'Ficker', after the violin-maker. It fits, but change one letter and you've got a potential insult. .__.

5 comments:

SpazJaz said...

is it facker?

Kat. said...

No, it's fecker. -_-

Anonymous said...

f**ker... whut?

C2 said...

HAHAHAHA FUCKER

o-o

SpazJaz said...

I thought I was your best friend!

Bawwwwwww.

/wrists

:3 Necro posting rocks.